“AWESOME STEAKHOUSE”

Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Covent Garden
Description: An exquisite British steakhouse and a sensational cocktail bar, Hawksmoor Seven Dials is found in the old Watney-Combe brewery. The fine steaks are cooked on an authentic charcoal grill. With a reputation for the best steaks in London, Hawksmoor serves up critically acclaimed British cuisine alongside exquisite wines. Covent Garden Tube Station is just a 3-minute walk away. Over the festive period please note opening times.
Reviewed June 23, 2019

This is a great steakhouse. I am used to the American fine-dining steakhouses of the world but this place is a nice refresh. The waiters/waitresses are really trendy and everyone I saw was wearing hypebeast shoes, like Yeezys. I was able to get a table without a reservation. The atmosphere is quite similar to a normal steakhouse. I ordered the ribeye, chips (fries), and macaroni and cheese. The food was great. The steak was cooked well. Portion size on the mac and cheese could have been better but it was tasty. I'd recommend coming here.

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a reviewReviews (4,515)

Reviewed June 23, 2019

4 people - business dinner - food was ok - not great across all 4 guests. the wine the sommelier chose needed to be changed - bottle was off despite being a fairly recent vintage. the second one chosen was ok - not great despite the price. service ok - more interested in moving us on rather than ensuring we have a great experience.

2  Thank mdb1961
Reviewed June 22, 2019 via mobile

It was great. The venue and ambiance cool. The food was really good too.
But of particular note was the team. Exceptional! We feel that customer service is hugely important and the whole team delivered. From the bar crew to being taken to our seat was very well organised. And the team were happy and vibrant which tells a story.
We’d like to mention Chelsea in particular. She was exceptional- really enhanced our experience. I challenged her on the menu, changed our minds a few times. Not a problem. I dropped my coat, she sorted. My phone fell on the floor. She sorted. My lobster was almost worn by our neighbors. She sorted. It was that sort of great service. And she found time to speak with us in just the right way.
And we’ll certainly be back.

1  Thank LoveTravel556692
Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

After being recommended by a friend to visit this restaurant, we can honestly say we weren’t disappointed.
From the moment we arrived we were made to feel at home, we had a choice of going straight to the table or relaxing in the bar and having a drink.
We decided on the bar, where the staff were amazing, full of smiles and charisma.
Once seated the staff were once again brilliant, even explaining where my bottle of French cider came from.
The food was out of this world and well worth every penny, what a great dining experience.
Will 100% be going back the next time we visit.

Reviewed June 21, 2019

I had a healthy lunch at Hawksmoor Seven Dials. I had the Royal sea bream with chilly, rosemary & garlic, this main was served with a side of Fennel & parsley. The fish was well cooked and it melts in your mouth. I love the fresh and crispy fennel with parsley leaves.

SEE photos.