Grange Langham Court
  • Bar/Lounge
Very Good 4/5
Great 4.5/5
  • Restaurant
All reviewsoxford circusgreat locationregent streetgreat portland streetcontinental breakfastpubs and restaurantstwin roomwest endbusiness tripcentral london hotelsmall hotelquiet streetfull englishcomfortable hotelfew minutes walkone night staypalladium
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Having previousky stayed the grange Tower bridge and the grange city hotels this was my preferred choice of hotel ! However do not be fooled by the 4,star this hotel is 3star at best. My Room I cannott hardly turn I booked superior for one person, i am sure I would have been given the same room if had booked just single ! Take note this bedroom is tiny , and it's supposed to be the superiior !!!!! One last thing , are we in the year 2014? Yes but this hotel wants me to pay £5.00 per hour for internet, why???? Nobody charge for internet usage in 2014 the sister hotels do not do this ,,,,to summarise do not stay here you should pay the extra and stay at tower bridge ! It's dissapointing to say the least

Room Tip: try holiday inn much cheaper and much better stay
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank JaneMorris765
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I've stayed many times at this hotel, the rooms are well nice and have all I need. I usually eat out because there is lots to choose from but this time I used the hotel restuarant and highly reccomend it for dinner.

The quite restuarant served me a delicious 2 course meal. My asparagus soup accomanied with a goats cheese side was home made, lovely and creamy with fresh bread rolls and soft butter too.

My main course choice was lemon sole, a generous portion, very tasty and fresh vegetables, the spinach in particular, you know it all tasted like the food should! Freshly cooked, well done chef.

Service was impeccable.

I can't comment on the desserts (to full) but next time I'll certainly do so.

My dinner cost £4 for the soup and £17 for main

I gather they do an afternoon tea for £30 all freshly made with a glass of champers.

Thanks
Simon C

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Easy and relaxed booking by friendly reception. Single room was small but quality of sleep was excellent and the breakfast the next morning was very good. Wifi and breakfast were both included in my room rate. A happy customer. Recommended!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank foodman1975
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is just a bit dismal.

We needed somewhere to stay in the area and the exterior looks very interesting. But it's downhill from there as although clean, everything feels tired and in need of some paint and refurbishment. Rather too much brown everywhere.

We had room 405, small, generally quiet but you can hear a noisy ventilation pipe which sounded like a distant jackhammer. And on opening the window we got a strong cooking smell, so no good in summer. No fridge in room, no bottled water, no bathrobes. Not great at the price.

It didn't help that we had to amend our booking through lastminute.com (a horror story in itself) and the price shot right up.

We won't stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank spruzes
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Located within walking distance of Oxford Circus. Ideal hotel for a weekend break, the staff were attentive and although the rooms are quite small they are beautifully decorated and very comfortable. The breakfast is very good with a nice choice of continental and full English. We
stayed while on a theatre visit and would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple