“Average Hotel, suitable for short stay”

Grange Langham Court
Ranked #557 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is a small boutique hotel in my opinion. Room is kinda of small and rooms on the front tend to be kinda of noisy at night as it faces a pub just across the road. Might be a little noisy,so ask for rooms at the back if you prefer a quieter night. Walk is about 5-10 mins to Oxford Circus station or just shop your way down to Bond Street!

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed November 12, 2013

We had our Middlesex Nurses' 50th reunion here. Though the hotel is rather utilitarian, the staff were extremely pleasant and did everything possible to make the day memorable for us. The hotel is centrally located, just near where the Middlesex used to be, and it was a nostalgic day for all of us. Thanks to the staff. jjtj

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 4, 2013

If you want somewhere close to Oxford St for shopping, then this is a good hotel to use. It's less than 10 minutes walk from the tube and close to other good restaurants on Great Portland Street. Check in was quick enough and all the staff I encountered were friendly and very professional. I was given a triple room although I was on my own so I had plenty of space. I understand people's comments about the room sizes however as the last time I stayed I was put into the world's smallest bedroom! The room was very well decorated with everything you could want. The only downside was the lack of air conditioning - I had to sleep with the windows open but thankfully I was at the back of the hotel and there was little noise. If you were at the front, it wouldn't be possible. The view at the back however left a lot to be desired. Breakfast was very good. If location's your priority, I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay at the back if you like your window open. At the front you'll have traffic noise.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Three of us shared a triple room here last week as we were spending a couple of days in London.
The hotel is small, but clean and comfortable, with a lovely, cosy lounge and small bar. It was perfectly situated for us, as it was easy walking distance for the places we wished to visit, (Oxford St, Piccadilly Circus, Shaftesbury Avenue) and we got a good deal on the room which made it a very good price for central London.
Our room was small, but perfectly adequate for our needs, and the beds were comfortable.
We had the express breakfast which suited us fine, as we just wanted to grab a cuppa and go.
The staff were friendly, and sorted it out straight away when we told them they had given us a double instead of triple room after checking in.
I would go back for future visits to London.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We stayed here as we wanted to be walking distance from everywhere we wanted to go once we got to London. The room we had was a little small, but for the price we paid in central London, it was perfect. The breakfast was a little lacklustre, but The Riding House Cafe is just a couple of minutes walk away and they serve an amazing breakfast. Overall, we were very pleased with our choice.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank newtonginger
Reviewed October 25, 2013

While my single room and the hotel itself were very clean and well decorated, the photo on booking.com shows a single room with a double bed. Instead it was the smallest single bed I have ever seen in an exceptionally small room in which I could only open my case in the narrow passage to the door which meant I had to step over it every time I was going in or out. The shower recess too was tiny, you could not turn around and when you tried to move you hit the taps and changed the water temperature. Reception personnel seemed to struggle with questions and frequently had to refer to someone else - perhaps they were in training.

On the good side, the location was great and in good walking distance of Oxford Street and the West End theatres.

Overwhelmingly however, I hated the room and this somewhat ruined my brief stay in London.

Room Tip: If tempted to book here because of the good location, do ask about the size of the room, the bed and...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This hotel has a superb entrance and although I had an executive room I found the bed to be little more than a pull down sofa. It was hard and uncomfortable. I did not eat in the hotel as there are so many places to eat outside. The hotel is situated in a great part of London very close to Regent Street. It is well lit and feels safe to walk in the evening as it is a busy part of town. In its favour the hotel is on a quiet road but I would look for more comfort in the future as this was their best room on offer.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business