“Well located but tiny rooms and no air conditioning.”

Grange Langham Court
Ranked #539 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We stayed two nights at this hotel . The area it's situated in is superb , you can walk to the west end, it's really safe and it's close to oxford circus and there are many good restuarants and pubs within two minutes walk . Try the pub across the road , the yorkshire grey which has great atsmosphere and cheap beer.
We had a double room which had a good solid bed and a reasonably sized shower room . However the bed was very small and the room was also small , there was a writing table but you couldn't sit in the chair as there was no room to pull it out.
Breakfast was good , we had a contintential included , but if you don't have it included there are loads of cafes which do full english nearby or sandwich shops.
For the price we paid for cenral london we can't complain , but as mentioned by other advisors there is no air conditioning and the rooms can get hot , we did however find a large fan in our wardrobe which just about made it bearable at night.
Would stay again , just for it's location and price.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Stayed for 1 night on June 29th 2013. Had an executive double room which was very nicely decorated. Clean nad modern. The room was small but as we didn't spend too much time in there it was not a problem. Staff were all very helpful and friendly. Continental breakfast was very good and had a good selection of things to eat and drink. Great location for West End shops and Theatres, etc.

Room Tip: Go for an executive upgrade.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I have stayed in Grange Holborn and Grange St.Pauls so when neither were available for my trip, Grange Langham Court was suggested to me. I recently stayed for 2 nights. My room was so tiny it reminded me of the house of Ann Frank! The bathroom also tiny...if you are more than a size 8-10 then you will not be able to move in the shower!!! It was particularly hazy and muggy in London on my stay and as a hay fever sufferer, I really struggled in the room as there was no air conditioning and having the window opened meant I was just fuelling my hay fever and also battling with the noise from the pubs and restaurants on the door step. Staff were fine and quite pleasant. Breakfast great - rooms clean and decor nice but definitely would not stay here again. If you were just passing through as a tourist it may be fine however, as a regular traveller to London, unfortunately this was my first and last experience of Grange Langham Court Hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DMore
Reviewed June 12, 2013

its was in a nice neighborhood, we were right across from two pub and restaurants. The pubs doesn't serve food on Saturday and Sunday only drinks. The room was nice but small if you are use to a lot of room this is not for you. For the price I would have like a bigger room. If you are by yourself than the room is not that bad but, for two people and two twins bed than yea its small.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My partner and I booked a room here as we were travelling via Eurostar early the next morning. We booked the room on last minute for £90. The room was extremely clean, modern and spacious! The service was fantastic. Location is great. I cannot say a bad word about this place!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The décor in the bedroom is obviously of top quality, really modern and very well presented. But my goodness the rooms are outrageously small!! So small in fact that I couldn't physically walk between the window and the side of the bed, I had to clamber over the bed itself. And ours was an upgraded room.
To be fair the dimensions of the room were stated in our booking, so I don't have any complaint to the hotel itself. In fact their level of customer service was excellent, and they made us very welcome. But having dimensions written on paper and then actually seeing them in the flesh so to speak are two different things.
If you're already prepared for this fact and know you'll be sleeping in a matchbox then you'll have a great time at this hotel. But sadly for this 6'4'' fella I don't think I'll be returning as I like a bit of leg room!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Essex-couple-1
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed here for one night as I needed to be close to Oxford Circus.

It's safe to say that you get what you pay for in terms of room sizes. They are very small and somewhat claustrophobic. I can't say a bad word about the service or location, and even the breakfast was nice, but the rooms were far too small to be comfortable in my honest opinion (please note this hotel was booked for me on business).

I wouldn't stay here again despite the great location as I simply struggled to move in the bedroom/bathroom.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business