“Nice but Small rooms”

Grange Langham Court
Ranked #523 of 1,073 Hotels in London
Reviewed June 12, 2013

its was in a nice neighborhood, we were right across from two pub and restaurants. The pubs doesn't serve food on Saturday and Sunday only drinks. The room was nice but small if you are use to a lot of room this is not for you. For the price I would have like a bigger room. If you are by yourself than the room is not that bad but, for two people and two twins bed than yea its small.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Grange Langham Court

Reviewed June 4, 2013

My partner and I booked a room here as we were travelling via Eurostar early the next morning. We booked the room on last minute for £90. The room was extremely clean, modern and spacious! The service was fantastic. Location is great. I cannot say a bad word about this place!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2013

The décor in the bedroom is obviously of top quality, really modern and very well presented. But my goodness the rooms are outrageously small!! So small in fact that I couldn't physically walk between the window and the side of the bed, I had to clamber over the bed itself. And ours was an upgraded room.
To be fair the dimensions of the room were stated in our booking, so I don't have any complaint to the hotel itself. In fact their level of customer service was excellent, and they made us very welcome. But having dimensions written on paper and then actually seeing them in the flesh so to speak are two different things.
If you're already prepared for this fact and know you'll be sleeping in a matchbox then you'll have a great time at this hotel. But sadly for this 6'4'' fella I don't think I'll be returning as I like a bit of leg room!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Essex-couple-1
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed here for one night as I needed to be close to Oxford Circus.

It's safe to say that you get what you pay for in terms of room sizes. They are very small and somewhat claustrophobic. I can't say a bad word about the service or location, and even the breakfast was nice, but the rooms were far too small to be comfortable in my honest opinion (please note this hotel was booked for me on business).

I wouldn't stay here again despite the great location as I simply struggled to move in the bedroom/bathroom.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here with my wife to see a show that was a Christmas present from our children. What a lovely hotel! Very friendly & helpful staff. Very clean room. Breakfast was lovely. Will be back. It was a great location to go site seeing from.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank mickyboy60
Reviewed April 18, 2013

A straight forward hotel with some charme in a residential area close to Oxford Circus. My room was quite small but modern and clean with a comfortable bed and wifi. Efficient and friendly check in / out procedures. The hotel is part of a larger group of 2nd tier hotels in London and beyond. Overall, good value for money. Would stay there again when traveling alone and size of room does not matter much.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Martin P
Reviewed March 30, 2013

A fantastic location, nicely furnished and very helpful and professional staff.
But having stayed in several other Grange hotels which were excellent, I was taken aback by the size of the rooms, even by London standards. If you want to feel like you're on set of the Borrowers' film then this is the place for you. Additonally the perpetual dripping noise (borderline water torture) and what sounded like white noise intermittently did add a certain Guantanamo feel!! The view from the window is best forgotten. But the reality is if you want a nice hotel in a fantastic location then you can't go wrong with this hotel. Just avoid rooms at the back of the hotel.
And in context, I was far more interested in the amazing person I was staying with than to allow the hotel's "quirks" to phase me. The hotel could have been on fire and I wouldn't really have been fussed!!!

• Stayed: March 2013