Beautifully and sympathetically restored the Rydges Hotel in Kensington is ideally situated for Knightsbridge and the Royal Albert Hall. It is also only a 3 minute walk from Gloucester road tube station.
Rooms have been decorated to a high ,chic, and funky standard - I loved it!
Staff were all friendly and helpful - restaurant food also good if a little pricey, but hey one is in central London so it's to be expected - Paid approx £145 for a night in a twin room - would definitely recommend and would more than likely use again if staying in this part of London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rydges Kensington London is a four star deluxe design inspired boutique hotel which has been fully refurbished in 2011. Facilities include wired and wireless internet, fitness suite, Restaurant & Wine Bar, Lounge Bar, 24 hour room service etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges Kensington London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Kensington London Hotel London
- Rydges Kensington Plaza London
- Hotel Rydges Kensington Plaza
- Hotel London Rydges
- Rydges London
- Rydges Kensington London England