Booked this hotel for a night in London for husbands birthday. It's right around the corner from euston train station/under ground and a 5 min walk form kings cross.
Room was basic, no good view out of window but I didnt stay there to look at the view. Clean and very comfortable bed, pillows were very plump and comfortable. Bathroom was also clean and shower works great.
Staff are very nice and polite and the lobby area is beautiful, nice decor and very modern.
I would definitely stay here again when staying in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis London Euston hotel is located a few steps from Euston railway and underground stations, close to the shopping district of Oxford and Bond Streets and the central business district. Easy walking distance to the British Museum, the British Library and Regent's Park. 10 Minutes walk from the Eurostar terminal, the hotel is ideal for weekend stays, featuring 380 air-cooled bedrooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24 hours 7 days, private undercover parking and two meeting rooms. Business guests will appreciate use of FREE wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ibis London Euston St Pancras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Euston St Pancras Hotel London
- London Ibis Hotel Euston
- Euston Ibis London
- Accor London Euston St Pancras
- Ibis Hotel London
- Ibis Euston
- Ibis London Euston St Pancras England