We traveled to London for a friend wedding and stayed for 5 days and 5 nights. We're an engaged couple. One in late 20's and one in early early 30's.
This hotel was exactly what we had hoped for, but a little better.
Price: extremely cheap for what you get. Gotta be one of the cheaper hotels in the location.
Location: Amazing location. Right next to several train stops
Room: Room was perfect for what we needed. Small, but had a TV and a good shower
Breakfast: We had it one day. It was pretty good, but pretty expensive. I would recommend going out for breakfast
Service: Staff was great. Moved our room closer to the ironing room
Lobby: Newly renovated. Very nice
Wifi: Worked amazing and is free
I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are traveling on a budget or if you don’t plan on staying in your room very much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis London Euston hotel is located a few steps from Euston railway and underground stations, close to the shopping district of Oxford and Bond Streets and the central business district. Easy walking distance to the British Museum, the British Library and Regent's Park. 10 Minutes walk from the Eurostar terminal, the hotel is ideal for weekend stays, featuring 380 air-cooled bedrooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24 hours 7 days, private undercover parking and two meeting rooms. Business guests will appreciate use of FREE wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, ACCOR, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your Ibis London Euston St Pancras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Euston St Pancras Hotel London
- Euston Ibis London
- London Ibis Hotel Euston
- Accor London Euston St Pancras
- Ibis Hotel London
- Ibis Euston
- Ibis London Euston St Pancras England