I visited the Ibis Euston for business in October and chose it purely based on location. I paid £160 for a single occupancy room with breakfast included. The following is a list of pro's and con's:
Pro's - location. The hotel is ideally situated for Euston station and therefore everything London has to offer and the bed was comfy.
Con's - EVERYTHING ELSE. The room was very dated and freezing cold. The bath only dispensed tepid water at best and was tiny, the breakfast was overcooked, the room was poor value for money and the walls are paper thin (thanks to the South African gentleman who was Skyping his wife at 2AM, I really appreciated that).
The reception area is lovely but that is an illusion of modernity, wait till you get to the rooms. Avoid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis London Euston hotel is located a few steps from Euston railway and underground stations, close to the shopping district of Oxford and Bond Streets and the central business district. Easy walking distance to the British Museum, the British Library and Regent's Park. 10 Minutes walk from the Eurostar terminal, the hotel is ideal for weekend stays, featuring 380 air-cooled bedrooms, a restaurant, a bar serving snacks 24 hours 7 days, private undercover parking and two meeting rooms. Business guests will appreciate use of FREE wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis London Euston St Pancras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis London Euston St Pancras Hotel London
- Euston Ibis London
- London Ibis Hotel Euston
- Accor London Euston St Pancras
- Ibis Hotel London
- Ibis Euston
- Ibis London Euston St Pancras England