Had stayed in this hotel for 4 nights at the end of June.The location of the hotel is good since it is located at small and quet street behind oxford str -the leading road to main attractions ,The tube is 5 mins from the hotel .The stuff at the hotel is cold and polite, yet if you need to operat your computer from your room as we did, you need to pay per the hour.Most similare hotels give it for free ot less money and if you need less then 1 hour you still need to pay it.(few pounds /hour )
The breakfast was english one ,which we do not like,and the breakfast room feels like a big kitchen in factory... so the rest of the mornings we went outside as there are a lots of good freindly italian cafee's with good breakfast instead near by.
If you are looking for clean room,just to take a bath and sleep then this hotel is just fine.
Do not think i will come back to this hotel as i found London very diff from what it was few years ago.There are alots of options if you are looking for good hotel in good price freindly and worm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn London Oxford Circus hotel which is located in a quiet Edwardian terrace in Marylebone, just 2 minutes walk from London's famous Oxford Street. The Holiday Inn London-Oxford Circus is ideally suited for both business and pleasure travellers. Centrally situated, London's historic and famous attractions are all within walking or a short distance to the hotel. These are Theatreland, Harley Street, West End Shopping including Debenhams, Selfridges, Harrods and Bond Street; Hyde Park, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Madame Tussauds Lords Cricket Ground, The British Museum, London Eye Nearest underground station is Bond Street on the Central and Jubilee lines, within 2 minutes walk from the hotel. Oxford Circus underground station on the Bakerloo and Victoria lines is just under 10 minutes walk.Please note that all rooms are for a maximum of 2 people. If interested in family rooms please make sure it says maximum 4 people. All rooms have air-conditioning. Internet access, WiFi, playstation games, voicemail and modem points.Hotel is in congestion charging zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Oxford Circus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Oxford Circus Hotel London
- Oxford Circus Holiday Inn
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London
- Holiday Inn Oxford Circus London, England