Holiday Inn Oxford Circus
$214
$178
$275
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$121
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$219
$164
Doubletree
$157
$1,072
  • Pool
1,255 results
All reviewsbond street tube stationgreat locationmini gymcentral locationwest endlate checkfamily roomfew minutes walkfull englishhyde parkdebenhamstheatre
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I stayed here the Easter weekend with my husband and to be honest i couldn't fault it. We had an early flight so arrived at reception hoping to drop off our bags for a couple of hours. The staff had reception informed us that our room was ready so we were able to check it. This was excellent. The location is very central - walking distance to Oxford street and the tube. There is no free WiFi but that's nothing unusual for Holiday inns in England. The staff were pleasant and helpful. I would definitely return

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
DMELROSE, General Manager at Holiday Inn Oxford Circus, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2013

Dear Defaoite1702

Thank you for staying with us and for submitting such a favourable review, we really do appreciate your comments. I am really pleased my staff was able to give you a bedroom as soon as you arrived which I have the feeling provided a fantastic start of your weekend! Regarding the wi-fi, this is something we are reviewing at the moment and we are hoping to reach an agreement which makes it more suitable to all our guests.

Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

This little hotel on Welbeck St, behind Oxford St's Debenhams Store is right in the center of everything you could want on a visit to London. Easy access to the Circle Line Underground, Bond St tube station. Pleasant walk to Marks and Sparks (Marks and Spencers), Marble Arch, Selfridges store and plenty of shopping along Oxford street in both directions.
The hotel lobby is small, but has a bar for drinks and light snacks. The breakfast buffet is the best way to start the day, hot and cold offerings, eggs and bacon done just right.
Rooms are standard, coffee and tea making kettle and cups, hairdryer, TV and a good selection of magazines. What more do you need?

Room Tip: You're in the city, mostly roof top views.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Dear TourLeader22

Many thanks for your review and your fantastic description of our location and what is nearby! It appears you had a great time and made the most of your stay in London!

Once again thank you for your review and hopefully we will see you again soon!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The Holiday Inn Oxford Circus is conviniently located. But the rooms are run down, there is no Wifi in the hotel. Poor service, unexperienced staff.
Paper thin walls, you'll will hear every noise from the adjacent room (TV, Shower, talks).
Cleaning standards are very low, there was hairs on the floor and in the bathroom. The carpet was soiled as well as some walls.
The service is awfull. I asked for an early breakfast before the restaurant opening. I was offered an apple and a yogurt.
I paid £155 to stay is this horrible hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Oxford Circus, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear arsenal7533,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. I am pleased to note that you found our location to be conveniently located.

However, please accept our sincerest apologies if our level of service and quality of amenities didn't meet your expectations. I am also sorry for any dissatisfaction you had with the hotel's level of cleanliness. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for.

This is definitely not a norm in our property and rest assured that all your comments will be taken into consideration to improve guest services. We hope you give us another chance so we can win back your confidence in the quality of our hotel.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed May 5, 2013

First of all a small confession. My wife and I stayed here for two nights using points I had earned under the Priority Club Rewards scheme, so it cost us nothing. Having said that I would not have changed my review even if I was a paying guest.

First of all location. Close by to Oxford Street and a short walk from Bond Street tube station, it is easy to find. Check in was very straight forward and we were given a room on the fifth (executive) floor. The room was not huge but more than adequate for our needs. There was a flat screen TV with a reasonable choice of channels. It was comfortably furnished. The bathroom was clean and tidy with a bath and shower at the end of the bath.

We did not eat at the hotel or use any of its facilities. I believe it has a small gym.

If you are simply looking for a clean, comfortable hotel centrally located in London then this hotel will meet your needs.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Alhowt

Thank you for your review. I am really pleased you like the hotel's great location and that the bedroom was very much to your liking.

We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

Came into London to celebrate my 40th birthday. Had plenty of events booked and chose this hotel as it offers smoking rooms. when we checked it I was lied to, had two totally different stories from to different check in staff as to why the smoking room I booked 3 months previously was not available. If I had known i was getting a non-smoking room I would have used loyalty points from raddison to stay at a more convenient hotel. Seems as I was using points for this stay they don't care about upsetting you over paying guests.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Carolyn73

Thank you for your review. I am really disappointed to read of your experience as this is most certainly not the kind of experience that I would like any of our guests to have. I sincerely apologise. We have a very limited number of smoking bedrooms and although I am not aware of the circumstances that lead to you not getting your desired room type, I hope this did not spoil your very special day and that you found everything else in the hotel to your satisfaction.

Once again thank you for your review.