Stayed here for one night in a single room - clean & comfortable with a very good shower. Nice, modern decor, hanging space, quiet, etc.
Stayed room only so can't comment on the eating places in the hotel.
Queued for over 20 mins to check in which was frustrating.
Location excellent right by Marble Arch tube station.
Guoman were charging close to £180 per night for my single room which is shocking - however I managed to get it for £100 (the same price as the nearby Travelodge) through a website which is better so if you find it for a similar price then I would recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cumberland Hotel is one of London's most famous and finest four star hotels. Opposite Marble Arch, it is perfectly located with superb service and facilities. Its inspiring lobby exhibits inspirational original works of modern art, perfectly complimenting its contemporary style. A great hotel in a perfect location in one of the world's great cities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Cumberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland London
- The Cumberland London, England