Booked here with no prior knowledge of hotel as was going to a concert in London and just wanted somewhere central. The location is great, right by marble arch (therefore near oxford st, bond st and regent street for shopping), the tube is literally 2 mins (if that!) away.
The hotel was modern and fab. The room was lovely with great molton brown toiletries. The room had a huge plasma tv and was all frosted glass and unusual art. Breakfast the next morning was also great - so much choice including ready made smoothies. I really really enjoyed my stay here and am definitely planning to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cumberland Hotel is one of London's most famous and finest four star hotels. Opposite Marble Arch, it is perfectly located with superb service and facilities. Its inspiring lobby exhibits inspirational original works of modern art, perfectly complimenting its contemporary style. A great hotel in a perfect location in one of the world's great cities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Cumberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland London
- The Cumberland London, England