A beautiful lobby with a great location. I had no issues with room being small as I had an idea that London has small rooms. Nevertheless, my stay was very pleasant. Breakfast was great, it had my favorite live eggs-station which for a double ++ for me.
The best best BEST part about this hotel was that it served halal food. A big plus for Muslims. Also, incase you get bored of hotel food, the hotel is near Edgeware Road, hence a lot of food options.
Overall, a good experience and hoping to visit this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cumberland Hotel is one of London's most famous and finest four star hotels. Opposite Marble Arch, it is perfectly located with superb service and facilities. Its inspiring lobby exhibits inspirational original works of modern art, perfectly complimenting its contemporary style. A great hotel in a perfect location in one of the world's great cities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cumberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland London
- The Cumberland London, England