Hotel is next to Tube. Convenient store right across the main entrance of the hotel. Pret a Manger(cafe) just outside the hotel corner. Mcdonalds also next to the hotel.
Good buffet breakfast. Wide selections of breads and nuts. The dried mackerel next to the salad station is good. They have a good coffee.
Rooms space are just right. Toilets are updated. Hotel elevators are fast. Free wifi on the rooms and lobby. 10min leisurely walk to Oxford street - shopping district and the famous Selfridges department store. Hotel is a stone throws away from the Marble Arch.
Overall you cannot go wrong with the strategic and convenient location of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cumberland Hotel is one of London's most famous and finest four star hotels. Opposite Marble Arch, it is perfectly located with superb service and facilities. Its inspiring lobby exhibits inspirational original works of modern art, perfectly complimenting its contemporary style. A great hotel in a perfect location in one of the world's great cities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Cumberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland London
- The Cumberland London, England