We stayed just one night on a quick trip to London.
The hotel, for its location, is excellent value and we obtained an upgrade to a 6th floor executive suite without asking. The room was perfectly adequate with all facilities, spacious and despite looking over Marble Arch relatively quiet apart from the odd siren in the night.
Our only complaint would be a musty smell in the bathroom.
All the staff members were a delight and could not be more helpful. The food in The Brasserie was excellent although a "large" glass of wine was expensive and we should have bought the bottle.
There was a large convention going on and we were warned that breakfast could be very busy but, once again, service and breakfast quality were excellent.
We will happily stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cumberland Hotel is one of London's most famous and finest four star hotels. Opposite Marble Arch, it is perfectly located with superb service and facilities. Its inspiring lobby exhibits inspirational original works of modern art, perfectly complimenting its contemporary style. A great hotel in a perfect location in one of the world's great cities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cumberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland London
- The Cumberland London, England