Very bad value for money,
Staff not very helpful and misinformed
Ordered Champagne on arrival - Had to phone 3 times to have it delivered couple of hours late.
Food on Menu differed from what was served
Drinks in Bar very expensive and very poor choice.
Carpet in room badly stained.
Hair drier dangerous and casing was metal and could overheat.
would not return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cumberland Hotel is one of London's most famous and finest four star hotels. Opposite Marble Arch, it is perfectly located with superb service and facilities. Its inspiring lobby exhibits inspirational original works of modern art, perfectly complimenting its contemporary style. A great hotel in a perfect location in one of the world's great cities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cumberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland London
- The Cumberland London, England