We booked through Londontown.com got fantastic deal for two nights over New Year. Arrived wonderful reception very modern and nicely greeted, the room was fantastic the most comfy beds ever with ovely linen. We wanted to go to a show and the hotel booked this for us, fantastic seats as well. The breakfast was included and was amazing they would cooked to order, anything you wanted.
Drinks were pricey in the bar, but expected I suppose
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cumberland Hotel is one of London's most famous and finest four star hotels. Opposite Marble Arch, it is perfectly located with superb service and facilities. Its inspiring lobby exhibits inspirational original works of modern art, perfectly complimenting its contemporary style. A great hotel in a perfect location in one of the world's great cities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cumberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland London
- The Cumberland London, England