I recently stayed at this hotel for a work conference and the rooms were very good size as far as US standards compared to European standards. The entire hotel was clean and modern with a great atmosphere. Customer service was great all around, location was central to both historic sites and shopping. Overall I would put this at the top of my list for business or personal travel, overall just a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cumberland Hotel is one of London's most famous and finest four star hotels. Opposite Marble Arch, it is perfectly located with superb service and facilities. Its inspiring lobby exhibits inspirational original works of modern art, perfectly complimenting its contemporary style. A great hotel in a perfect location in one of the world's great cities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cumberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland London
- The Cumberland London, England