Me,my mother and brother stayedhere and it was great when we arrived we were shocked that we had to pay £15 for an extra bed! So we went to see Bazil at customer relations and he knocked off the £15 and when out room was not ready he took us doen to the BEAUTIFUL bar and we had coffe and hot chocclate for free! After a while of conversating with bazil wehappened to mension that it was my birthday and he brought up alittle selectionof mini cakes and a birthday card would defo stay again!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cumberland Hotel is one of London's most famous and finest four star hotels. Opposite Marble Arch, it is perfectly located with superb service and facilities. Its inspiring lobby exhibits inspirational original works of modern art, perfectly complimenting its contemporary style. A great hotel in a perfect location in one of the world's great cities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TravelClick, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Cumberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland London
- The Cumberland London, England