Stayed here on business for a week. Great location right on marble arch. Initially had a room 1 floor up from the road and it was really noisy, and the shower was dirty. Asked to change and went up to 7th floor and room was much bigger and much quieter- like a different hotel, so worth asking to change if you're not happy. Modern, clean, and friendly. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cumberland Hotel is one of London's most famous and finest four star hotels. Opposite Marble Arch, it is perfectly located with superb service and facilities. Its inspiring lobby exhibits inspirational original works of modern art, perfectly complimenting its contemporary style. A great hotel in a perfect location in one of the world's great cities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cumberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland London
- The Cumberland London, England