A great central location for anyone wishing to visit London but one cannot help thinking after two visits in quick succession that the quality of the room is rather hit and miss. On the latest trip,the shower could have done with a good scrub and the shower head was stuck on massage - something that did not come to light until it was too late! I was still charged the full rate! That said, the room itself was perfectly adequate and bed comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cumberland Hotel is one of London's most famous and finest four star hotels. Opposite Marble Arch, it is perfectly located with superb service and facilities. Its inspiring lobby exhibits inspirational original works of modern art, perfectly complimenting its contemporary style. A great hotel in a perfect location in one of the world's great cities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Cumberland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland Hotel London
- Cumberland London
- The Cumberland London, England