Wow! What a great find.
So easy to get to being just down from Euston Station, and a short walk from Euston Sq, tube.
Lobby is impressive and all staff encountered were just lovely. We managed to check in early and it was explained to us to use the buzzer and show our keycards if we're returning late (which we were). The hotel held our bags when we checked out for the whole day while we ran off shopping, it was like nothing was too much trouble.
The rooms were very close together, but never heard a peep out of next door.
Flat screen Tv's, really nice wetroom/shower room and desk. Liked the plug in heater so we could control our own temperature.
Beds could have been a little more comfy for my liking but we were warm and slept well enough with no noise interruption.
Very trendy bar/eatery and all the food looked to die for, but we felt Nando's and Ed's diner across the way would suffice for the night :)
Would stay here again anytime for great servcie and location and will not hasten to recommend to my clients.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable Bloomsbury district, this 4-star hotel offers bright, stylish rooms, an Italian restaurant, and a chic bar. King's Cross Station is less than 10 minutes' walk away. Complimentary Wi-Fi and access to hotel gym is offered. Each air-conditioned room at Ambassadors Bloomsbury includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Hypnos mattresses, a safe, a hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Complimentary mineral water and toiletries are also provided. The Number Twelve Restaurant serves gourmet Italian cuisine made from fresh, seasonal produce with views of the London streets. The stylish bar offers a wide selection of cocktails, beers, and wines, along with a snack menu and plasma-screen TV. Both Euston and Russell Square Station are 5 minutes' walk away, while St. Pancras, the terminal for the Eurostar, is a 10-minute walk away. The British Library is 5 minutes away on foot, and The British Museum is 15 minutes' walk. Major attractions such as the British Museum, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. Camden is a great choice for travellers interested in jazz, opera and street musicians. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ambassadors Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Ambassadors Hotel London
- Ambassadors Bloomsbury London, England