Stayed here for weekend with my partner. Location of hotel was perfect as its only over the road from Euston station. However for the price we paid the room we were given was quite poor.we were given a disabled room with a large wet room for the bathroom with no window or ventilation hence it smelt musty and fousty in there. The bedroom was tiny also with no outside windows so no view or daylight whatsoever. There was no room to walk around the bed so to get on the one side you had to climb over the bed all the time. The tea/coffee making facilities were in the bottom of the bedside cupboard. Not good. This should be in a more easily accessible place. The room and hotel were clean. I asked reception for an iron and they did bring one up within 10 minutes. Breakfast was the usual cereals pastries cooked breakfast. Nothing special really. Probably wouldn't stay here again and would rather find another hotel nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable Bloomsbury district, this 4-star hotel offers bright, stylish rooms, an Italian restaurant, and a chic bar. King's Cross Station is less than 10 minutes' walk away. Complimentary Wi-Fi and access to hotel gym is offered. Each air-conditioned room at Ambassadors Bloomsbury includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Hypnos mattresses, a safe, a hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Complimentary mineral water and toiletries are also provided. The Number Twelve Restaurant serves gourmet Italian cuisine made from fresh, seasonal produce with views of the London streets. The stylish bar offers a wide selection of cocktails, beers, and wines, along with a snack menu and plasma-screen TV. Both Euston and Russell Square Station are 5 minutes' walk away, while St. Pancras, the terminal for the Eurostar, is a 10-minute walk away. The British Library is 5 minutes away on foot, and The British Museum is 15 minutes' walk. Major attractions such as the British Museum, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. Camden is a great choice for travellers interested in jazz, opera and street musicians. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Ambassadors Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Ambassadors Hotel London
- Ambassadors Bloomsbury London, England