The room was clean but tiny. At the back of the hotel so very quiet. Bathroom was a wet room so everything gets soaked but plenty of hot water. Overall? Pluses and minuses but OK for a night or two if the price is right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the fashionable Bloomsbury district, this 4-star hotel offers bright, stylish rooms, an Italian restaurant, and a chic bar. King's Cross Station is less than 10 minutes' walk away. Complimentary Wi-Fi and access to hotel gym is offered. Each air-conditioned room at Ambassadors Bloomsbury includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Hypnos mattresses, a safe, a hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities. Complimentary mineral water and toiletries are also provided. The Number Twelve Restaurant serves gourmet Italian cuisine made from fresh, seasonal produce with views of the London streets. The stylish bar offers a wide selection of cocktails, beers, and wines, along with a snack menu and plasma-screen TV. Both Euston and Russell Square Station are 5 minutes' walk away, while St. Pancras, the terminal for the Eurostar, is a 10-minute walk away. The British Library is 5 minutes away on foot, and The British Museum is 15 minutes' walk. Major attractions such as the British Museum, London Zoo, Madame Tussauds and Camden Market are all less than a mile away. Camden is a great choice for travellers interested in jazz, opera and street musicians. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ambassadors Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ambassadors Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Ambassadors Hotel London
- Ambassadors Bloomsbury London, England