“Fabulous bar staff”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Pimlico
Transit: Tube, Bus, Overground train
Reviewed November 19, 2016

After being delayed elsewhere and missing my train, I decided to go up to the Sports Bar and Grill to have a drink to pass the next hour. I was delighted by the atmosphere and very thankful to the bartender who, seeing my glass was empty and that I was on the phone, actually came over to me and understood my 'sign language' while I was talking on my cell that I would love another - that she then brought over to me. Loved it!

Reviewed November 6, 2016 via mobile

Booked a table here to watch a rugby game with about 7 friends. Ordered some food each which came quickly and was delicious. Freddy was an awesome host and kindly put on a second game we wanted on another screen at the same time as our main game! Very friendly and had a good laugh. There were loads of sports on different screens and plenty of tables and bar learners too. Book a table here, you won't regret it

Reviewed November 1, 2016

We had decided to eat here before going to see Wicked at the Apollo Victoria theatre. Thankfully when we arrived it wasn't too busy and we chose our own table and had the full attention of the waitress.
The food we had was of good quality, slightly expensive but it is London and arrived quickly. Once the football started on TV the place got a a lot busier and I think the staff were getting stretched, also the busier it got the less space to move in between tables which was a little awkward.
We would certainly eat here again.

Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

We came here to eat some dinner while waiting for a bus. The place was busy but had a nice sports bar atmosphere. They were showing American football which was nice. Unfortunately that's the best part of this place. We ordered two starters and the two fish and chips. Then they brought the bill before they brought the food. The chicken wings were good but the garlic bread was oddly oily and disappointing. I asked for napkins three times without success. When the fish came it looked really nice but was dripping in oil underneath. We both left our batter and just ate the fish which tasted ok. The chips were mediocre. We always look forward to fish and chips even we visit the uk so this was a pity.
We would recommend this place for a pint while you wait but not for food.

Reviewed October 11, 2016 via mobile

After googling somewhere to eat and watch the football at Victoria I came across this place that I had no idea was actually in the train station.
Whilst the food was nice (a bit expensive for my budget) the staff let the whole experience down. We weren't allowed to order at the bar and was told someone would come to our table, which they didn't for a long time until summoned by a hungry me. It was like they didn't really want to be there which I have noticed other reviews have also picked up on. There are lots of televisions round so is definitely good for sport near the train station.