“Wow!”

Ichi Sushi and Sashimi Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Ichi Sushi and Sashimi Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,852 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Southbank
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

Ichi far exceeded my expectations for a hotel restaurant and provided some of the best sushi/sashimi I have ever tasted. Booking is essential and I recommend the mixed platters to get a range of styles. Service was quick and pleasant. The food itself was superb, full of new flavours, seemingly very fresh and a delight to eat. Not cheap, but well worth trying.

• Visited December 2013
Holger M, Manager at Ichi Sushi and Sashimi Bar, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear mistermikeuk,

Thank you very much for your 5* review.

I will definitely share your kind words with the whole team.

I hope to see you soon.

• Hebrew first
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Excelent Sushi!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

Kind of expensive but real fresh and good sushi. Not many options for people that don´t enjoy sushi (rices, chicken teriyaki, etc). Small restaurant of 8 tables but served very well.

Visited December 2013
Holger M, Manager at Ichi Sushi and Sashimi Bar, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Dear Jnoguera,

thank you very much for taking your time for your review.

I will pass your feedback to our Head Chef and I am sure he will examine your comments on the food.

I hope to welcome you back soon.
Buckinghamshire
“Great sushi, slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Tasty, authentic sushi which wasn't too expensive but they obviously has a staffing issue as the food took forever to arrive. However, when it did, it was excellent. We had the sushi christmas tree (!) which we couldn't finish and was excellent value at £28 for two.

Visited December 2013
Holger M, Manager at Ichi Sushi and Sashimi Bar, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Wyc0mbeWanderer,

I am sadden to read that the service at Ichi Sushi & Sashimi Bar has failed you on your visit.

Please be assured that this is not our standard and I certainly will share your comment with the team.

Nevertheless, I would like to thank you to share your experience with us. I certainly will take your input to improve our service.

I sincerely hope that we can welcome you back soon.
Houston, Texas
“Sashimi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

This is quite possibly the finest sashimi experiences I have ever had. Not only was the fish primo, fresh and above my expectations -- this was my first introduction to kizami wasabi. I feel as though I have seen the sun for the first time, and I weep for not knowing when I will see it again...

• Visited December 2013
Dear David H,

This fantastic comment will be shared with the whole team at Ichi Sushi so we can all be inspired and continue to deliver excellent service.

Thank you and see you again soon.
Monmouth, United Kingdom
“Didn't even get to try it”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

Got to the hotel, which is great; persuaded my wife at last that she has to try sashimi; sat down at the table to check out the menu; then:
nothing for 2 mins.
can we order drinks - "not unitl I've prepared the next table"
wait for 5 minutes.
still no way to order - "still clearing a table" - "have customers waiting".
Only 2 tables in use in the restaurant.

Walked out and went to the other restaurant in the hotel.

Front of house girl didn't seem to understand why.

Food may be good ........... who knows......... It is in the other restaurant

• Visited October 2013