I choose this hotel due to all the great reviews and their four star rating. Once I arrived at The Wesport Innn, however, I thought that I had made a mistake on my booking and had arrived at the wrong place. I will just make this easier and list the Pros and Cons of this Inn:
Breakfast Included (located at a cafe across the street)
Patrick does a good job of welcoming you into the Inn
The Inn smells like a dormitory
The toilets were not very clean and also felt like a dormitory (when I arrived there was toilet paper rolled out on the floor)
I felt there was an eeriness to the Inn that made me not want to walk down the hall
Our room had wallpaper coming off the walls and the wooden floors were damaged
In conclusion, I'm still wondering how the Inn had a four star rating and I would not recommend this Inn to anyone who does not settle for anything under a four star rating.
However, if you don't have high expectations and don't mind paying a cheap price for a two star accommodation, then this is the place for you!
I think this Inn has potential to improve and I wish it all the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Camden, London, close to Hampstead Heath. 6 big, beautiful, newly refurbished guest rooms. All rooms have shared facilities (4 shower/bathroom/toilets) excellent transport Links (West End/Central London - 24 hour night bus - in as little as 10 minutes.) Breakfast included, TV in all rooms, Hair-Dryers, Towels, Complimentary Toiletries. A warm welcome assured. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Bluebell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westport Hotel London
- The Bluebell London, England