“Great location, perfect stay in London”

Review of HOME FROM HOME

Reach out and touch Suppose I could use the dishwasher
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
Reach out and touch
Suppose I could use the dishwasher
Relaxing entrance
Film buff?
Can I be bothered to cook?
Looking at the gallery. the Tate Modern from the roof
Tele?
That is a desk; I might just write a postcard
Or I could just put my head down for five minutes
I don't need to clear up just yet do I?
We could go  downriver to Greenwich on that boat.
A short walk perhaps.
Just stand and stare.
Is this a dagger I see before me?
That's us on the right...
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mg_willia...
Ottawa, Canada
“Great location, perfect stay in London”
Reviewed August 19, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
person found this review helpful

We rented the property for three weeks in July/August 2011. Su was very quick in answering any questions we had before and during the stay. We found the location to be superb. A short walk to the Millennium Bridge, Mansion House tube station, St. Paul's. The rooftop patio was the perfect place to relax after a long day and the views are incredible.
The flat was absolutely quiet - no noise from neighbours and when the windows were closed no street noise. A real selling point! The only downside is that the windows don't open far and there are no views - it's actually difficult to see the sky at all. The neighbourhood is deserted during the weekend but crammed sidewalks are just a short tube ride away.
I would recommend this flat to anyone and would happily rent again.

Michael W.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, patio, laptop, good shower, clean flat
Liked least: Windows don't open far, lighting in bathroom
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
zee4
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“A Great Find”
Reviewed July 29, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

Thanks to TripAdvisor I found this nice flat in the City of London for my husband and me. I was somewhat skeptical about being in the "city" but found the location to be the best we could imagine. It was a 5 minute walk to the tube from which we could get to all the major sights in London in minutes (some by walking). We were almost directly across the Thames from the Globe Theatre & walked there to see Shakespeare (of course). We were graciously accommodated when our adult son decided to join us for part of the stay even though the flat is advertised for 2 people. If ever in London again I would definitely stay here.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Liked least: lack of directions to groceries & tube station
Traveling group: With Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
Aug 6, 2011
Thank you Lyn for your kind comments. It is so nice to meet people from all over the world and be able to help them see London. Su
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing