“A little taste of "Mexico"”
Review of Wahaca White City

Wahaca White City
Ranked #1,485 of 22,827 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fancy some retail therapy? Whether it's a light snack before hitting the shops, or a post-spree hot chocolate and churros pick-me-up, Wahaca White City can suit your mood, located on the Southern Terrace of Westfield shopping centre.
London, United Kingdom
“A little taste of "Mexico"”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Food OK - a bit bland, but sauce provided if you want to ramp up the heat, cocktails v nice, service friendly but a bit oblivious - waited for bill, and were asked several times if food was ok.. even as we finished our meal - a strange time to enquire.
I would go back as convenient, but i'm sure there are more authentic mexicans out there that would be better value.

• Visited December 2013

London
“Great Mexican Street Food”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

I've dined here a few times and it's never disappointed. The service is good and the food is fresh, full of zest and spice. The prawn tortillas are particularly tasty! I think this kind of fare is great in the summer but really you could have it any time of the year.

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Rekindled my love for tequila”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Was a lovely experience eating here and one which I am certain I will repeat as the food was great, served quickly and most importantly was delicious!

The cocktails were all tequila based from what i can recall, but you wouldn't have been able to notice as they were amazing! I probably tried most of them on the menu along with my partner as they went down really well with our meal. There was even a chocolate tequila option!

Extremely satisfied with this restaurant and would highly recommend it!!

• Visited December 2013
Norfolk, UK
“Good as ever”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We usually eat at a Wahaca when we visit London but this was the 1st time at Shepherds Bush. As usual it didn't disappoint, food was great, had the Selection to begin with then added a few extras as appetite demanded. We always think it's great value for money considering its in London. Staff helpful and friendly as always. Yum yum yum.

• Visited November 2013
Leigh-on Sea, United Kingdom
“Yummy street food”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I regularly go to different Wahaca's and I'm never disappointed. For a chain, it's a relaxed atmosphere and we've always found that the service has been good.

We tend to go for anything that has a spice on it and we're never disappointed. The price is always reasonable and the house wine is great for a lunchtime.

Our favourites are Pork Pibil, Plantain Taco, Sweet Potatoes, Spicy Slaw and Chorizo Quesadilla. We also look out for the specials of the day as it's always good to have something different.

• Visited November 2013