“Delicious Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wahaca White City

Wahaca White City
Ranked #1,574 of 22,374 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Fancy some retail therapy? Whether it's a light snack before hitting the shops, or a post-spree hot chocolate and churros pick-me-up, Wahaca White City can suit your mood, located on the Southern Terrace of Westfield shopping centre.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Delicious Mexican food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a birthday meal for my dad here last week. Ordered lots if small plates of street food to share. Everyone enjoyed it and the drinks were very good. Bill was £100 for 4 adults and 2 kids, seemed good value. It's a lovely setting too, perfect on a sunny day.

1 Thank rtqp

london
“Surprisingly good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I normally do not like mexican food. I have been 3 times and have only odered the street food tapas and they are full of subtle flavours. Its not the in your face flavours you find in the chain mexican places. So it was a welcome change for me.

The waiters have been very helpful and i would go again.

The mojitos were good too.

Norwich, United Kingdom
“Avoid!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had a negative impression as soon as we walked in; the 'seater' was elsewhere but there was a waiter at the entrance who could have at least acknowledged us - instead he just looked right through us like we weren't there. When we were eventually seated we waited 20 minutes but nobody came along to even ask us if we wanted a drink. We did tell the seater that we were ready to order but she said we had to wait for a waiter / waitress. The same waiter knew we were there and I saw him having a heated conversation with other staff. It seemed that there was no official waiter / waitress for our area and nobody was prepared to cover. There was a lot of shoulder shrugging suggesting they didn't really care. At this we just left, advising people outside of the problems we had just experienced.

London
“Average Mexican - good but not outstanding”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

I love Mexican food and was looking forward to trying Wahaca, and we went in April in a group of four people. The cocktails were all very acidic and over-sour, so I was disappointed with those. The staff were a little annoying as they insisted on circling everything on the menu (which is written on the paper table cover) as well as repeating everything you can read for yourself! This may just be me but it was too much and I felt treated like an idiot! We ordered a selection of foods and I must say it was no better than your standard 'Mexican' fare that you get in the UK - quite bland and nothing special. The value-for-money was OK.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank tjh2
Hilversum, The Netherlands
“LOVE THIS PLACE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Ate here twice in 2 days. I've lived in Mexico my whole life and it's is pretty authentic for being outside of mexico! Food service is super fast and great value for money. i highly recommend it! Every time i'm in London I go!

Visited May 2013