“Could be better”

Neighborhood: Soho
London
“Could be better”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Last night, a friend of mine and I went to this restaurant for dinner. We had 3 starters to share: spring rolls, meatballs and squids. For main, my friend had Pho Combo while I had Pho beef. You know what, I struggle to think of anything to say about this restaurant. Simply it was really an average dine out experience in all dimensions. In terms of food quality, it was average (main) to below average (starters). Well the restaurant decor was not too bad but not exciting at all. The service was good. Our unanimous verdict for the night was "average"! Will I go again? I do not mind but do I really want to go? I don't know. It is like being asked: Will I go to McDonalds again?!

• Visited August 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Stockholm, Sweden
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cosy atmosphere”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had a tasty warm noodle soup and appreciated the nice waiting staff. But, I specifically ordered food without coriander, and was served food with coriander. But overall, I´m happy with the visit and would like to go there again.

Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Lovely food and very friendly staff. Reasonable priced and would go again. Recommend going early. Gets busy around early evening. But worth the wait

• Visited July 2013
“My new favourite restaurant!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Had lunch here today - it was fabulous. The staff were very helpful, friendly & welcoming - and were really keen to ensure that we enjoyed our food.
The food was wonderful. - really clean, refreshing & fragrant ... It felt positively good for you!
Love it, love it, love it!

Visited June 2013
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Average pho, great atmosphere”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

To begin with, the area where I reside has over 100 pho restaurants to choose from -- so I consider myself to be very well versed in this cuisine. And maybe that (unfortunately) makes me biased. But I also went to this restaurant with friends who grew up in Viet Nam, so I think we collectively have a strong sense of what is good pho and what is not.

This was not bad -- definitely falls within the middle of all the pho places I've ever eaten at. Just know that you may not be getting the most authentic pho out there.

For some reason they use spoons that seem more like ladles, which makes it very hard to eat! (unlike the Asian spoons that most place use).

We had three different servers come to our table -- all were VERY personable and attentive. The overall atmosphere of the restaurant and our experience was good.

• Visited May 2013