“Wonderful experience”

Tentazioni
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Attracting thousands of people to its quirky backstreets and pretty gardens, Notting Hill is the perfect place to spend a weekend, day off or a relaxed time. Notting Hill is a great place to spend some free time and try the enjoyable hospitality of innovative, modern Italian cooking. Tentazioni Restaurant conveniently accessible from Notting Hill Gate Underground stations, it is a perfect atmosphere for business lunches and intimate meals. Behind the restaurant's bold decor is a peaceful ambience, easing you into a smart, yet relaxed dinner. With a tantalising selection of dishes on the menu, Tentazioni's creative cuisine thrives, with flavours so rich you could only find them in the most authentic Italian meals. Passionate and inventive, Chef Patron Riccardo Giacomini's gastronomic talents have earned him great recognition in London, as well as throughout Italy, using only the finest Italian ingredients and helped by the head chef Salvatore Polizzotto and the restaurant manager Antonio Spanò Tentazioni invites you to enjoy a genuine Italian menu, complemented by a broad wine list and efficient service.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

It is I think unfair to critisise the speed of service. (If you wish fast food, and a fast "hit", try McDonalds.) If time drags, they cannot be held accountable for the company you keep!

When a friend and I went, it gave us space for good conversation, punctuated by extraordinary food. I could not have asked for a better setting for such a productive and enjoyable evening.

The staff really cared about our experience, and believed in what they did. One word summary: 'fresh'

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Good service. Ok food. If you have been to Chapter One (Michelin Star), it's no where close. Food is ok. We enjoyed. Will go back to Chapter One.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

In a nutshell it took 40 minutes to get our starters,which were pretty average and not very warm,three of us ordered fillet steak for our main,I med/rare, 1medium/well 1 well, after a short while the waiter informed us they wouldn't do the steaks that way as it would not be nice, fair comment, I was having the medium rare which came over medium the other two were well done,and it was pretty tasteless.
It was pricey too, not a problem normally but not for what we were served.
Wouldn't bother returning

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Our first meal here - overall i enjoyed the experience with well dressed tables, slick waiters & service, & an excellent expresso.
The food (I had a fennel salad, a ribeye followed by the fresh strawberries) was fine but I was surprised by the final bill (£££!).
Another table of boisterous diners somewhat tarnished the evening for me.
There is so much choice in London, I doubt I'll return.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

the table and decor was nice - the lunch time menu is great - the wine was great - and free glass of it included in set menu price. the food was that good we all wonted too try each others