Overnight stay on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis. The hotel was filthy and in a desparately bad state of repair, food poor and staff overworked and disinterested.
Since departing I have written twice to head office with an official complaint sent by recorded delivery and both letters have been ignored. I would at least think a courtesy acknowledgement could have been returned. I guess it shows the comtempt that the owners and management hold their so called valued customers.
I will never return and never reccomend any of the Britannia hotels. Photos also posted on this website.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead
- Britannia Hampstead Hotel London, England