Stayed for 4 nights - Room 505 on the Plaza Floor! Spacious room, comfortable bed. Some car parking available (also easy enough to find on street parking overnight). Food was okay if not very exciting. We arrived about 8 pm on our first night and ate in - not much left on the buffet but I suppose we were quite late. Breakfasts okay if nothing special.
After booking we read some of the negative reviews; and having stayed at the Britannia it is difficult to believe that the critics were at the same hotel as we were; as I would be happy to return there in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead
- Britannia Hampstead Hotel London, England