We stayed in this tired and dirty hotel for just one night. The room had old and threadbare furniture, the shower was in a cupboard and the toilet was tiny with a broken flush. I reported the toilet to the lady on reception, however she said the handyman had finished for the day and there was no one else to fix it, no alternative was offered to us and it wasn't repaired.
The hotel is in a decent location and there is a late bar that is cheap, other than that, this place has nothing to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead
- Britannia Hampstead Hotel London, England