Stayed here for 2 nights, we were shocked when shown to a room in the basement with no windows. Tried to change rooms but told fully booked, checked on internet and they were showing vacancies....... The room was clean and newly decorated. Basic but acceptable BUT not at over £110 a night. The lack of a window should be mentioned at booking , this feels like misrepresentation, surprised it's even legal (but apparently windowless rooms are) it was too late to move and had already paid. Can't imagine what it's like in summer! The rest of hotel rather scruffy and feels very downmarket, oh well won't be staying again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead
- Britannia Hampstead Hotel London, England