$253
  • Pool
$275
$247
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$151
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$149
$234
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $263/night.

$138
$111
$188
$171
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 7, 2015 via mobile

Visited this hotel last Christmas due to the great location. Beautiful old building which is in high need of an upgraded, except of the friendly but little unprofessional receptionist no positive points about this hotel. Rooms very old, bathroom disgusting and paint is falling of the building. Notting hill hotel: please upgrade, it could be wonderful!

Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2015

We stayed in room 24, which was simple but clean and looked like it had new carpets and had been recently refurbished. The bathroom was tiny but, given that we only paid £50, we can't really have any complaints. Great value.

The desk staff were quite friendly.

Could do with some proper wi-fi!

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Yeller2014
Reviewed April 1, 2015 via mobile

Stayed for 10days. Hotel was under refurb so was a bit noisy at times however was clean and worth your money. Missed a few things in the room like a place to hang your towel in the bathroom. The taps I would replace as the rest of the room looks great they are a bit grubby but that's me being fussy. Overall I would be back. Receptionist from Poland young man was extremely helpfull from day one till departure great employee.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank Sean R
Reviewed March 18, 2015

I stayed at Notting Hill Hotel several times from 2004 until 2011 with adult students from Germany. I must say I can´t understand bad feedback for this hotel. All my students loved the hotel for perfect location in the middle of Notting Hill, opposite a quiet park so you can leave the window open at night in busy London and still find sleep. Portobello road is really just around the corner, Notting Hill Gate Underground as well. If you want to have 5 star rooms, well why not book into a 5 star hotel in London ? But don´t come crying when you see the bill. Im just planning the next trip to Notting Hill Hotel.

Room Tip: front room opposite the park
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
7  Thank Ulrich S
Reviewed March 14, 2015

I have been here since the middle of November 2014, as I am looking for a new flat. I am very particular on where I stay. When I could not stay where I have stayed for years, I was not too keen to stay in a place that I did not know much about. All what I can say is that I very happy I did come and stay here. The price is right, the location is excellent. But the best of all is that it is a family run business. And not some corporate conglomerate. The staff as well as the owners are always available. And they do care for their guests and the more they get to know you they do make you part of their family. No regrets!!

• Stayed: November 2014, traveled solo