“Hotel Earls Court, value for the money”
Review of Hotel Earls Court

Hotel Earls Court
Ranked #834 of 1,067 Hotels in London
“Hotel Earls Court, value for the money”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Earls Court hotel is easily access via the Piccadilly lines and stop at the Earls Court station. It's only 50 mtrs from outside of the station. What you need to do is, find a way out to Warwick Road, once you are out of the station, just turn left and walk about 50 mtrs and you will see the hotel in front of you.
The staff at the reception are nice, though he doesn't seems to look friendly but he was very helpful. He even help me carry my luggage to my room and at that time I arrived quite late at almost midnight.
The room looks exactly as featured in their website. Only paid $80 pounds per note and it comes with breakfast. Breakfast starts from 7:45 till 9:00 am. I came down late but they still served my breakfast.

Room Tip: The rooms can accommodate 3 adults as it has 1 queen bed and 1 single bed.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Chanteq

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Polish first
Streator,Illinois
Reviewed December 9, 2011

I have been staying at this hotel for several years now when I go to the UK on business. I have just returned from London staying at this hotel for 30 days. As always i found the staff at this hotel to be extremely friendly and eager to make certain my stay is positive. My room was clean and comfortable. The toilet and shower just outside my room was cleaned throughly everyday and was spotless. The comments of bedbugs in the rooms are groundless. If there were bedbugs in one room they would have spread quickly to the entire hotel! I have found the location of this hotel to be superb for getting around London as it is served by the Picadilly and District underground lines and the entrance is just a few meters from the hotel. My only warning would be that it is located along Warwick Road which is quite busy and if your room is on that side of the building the noise might bother you.

Room Tip: If your in need of a single room, #24 is a single basic room. It very quiet and the toilet and sho...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
4 Thank rocmanil
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed September 22, 2011

The hotel very close to the underground station (Earls Court) and easy to find to. Although the reception room was pretty small I was allowed to leave my luggage there for the day to collect later before going to the airport as there was no separate luggage room. The staff were friendly and free wi-fi is good service.

Warwick Road is pretty heavily trafficked and noise easily heard all night long so you better have your ears plugged. The (single) rooms are pretty small but it's ok if you stay just to have a bed for the night. Breakfast area is kind of cosy but coffee served is instant. Depending on which shower room you use the standards may vary but for the most part neat, clean and tidy. Not too bad a place to stay for budget travelling. The transaction device was a bit old-fashioned and I had to sign instead of securing my pay by pin on my second stay (the first time was ok). Also on my second stay the TV in the room didn't work, not much of a downside but to have a glimpse of the news before hitting the pillow would have been nice.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank wille_w
Morgantown, West Virginia
Reviewed September 1, 2011

This place is infested with bedbugs. They bit me all over and after one month I still show some marks in my body. The manager is a miserly man that doesn't care about this infestation problem always he gets the money. Public health inspectors should investigate this hostel. Also, when I informed the manager about the bites and the bedbug problem he fake ignorance and assured me it was the first time this has happened in his hostel. Moreover, he replaced the mattress and the pillow but left the old mattress in the landing and in 5 days he never took it to the trash so, I can perfectly guess that it is still there and being used by other clients. DON'T CHOOSE THIS PLACE OR YOU WILL REGRET IT!! SERIOUSLY!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank LauraZgZ

Travelers are raving about these London hotels

Landsmeer, The Netherlands
Reviewed August 18, 2011

The hotel is located at Earl's Court, which has its own underground station. This made our city trip very pleasant, as all highlights of London were easily accessible. The staff is quite friendly, but the breakfast is small. One should go for this hotel for its price and the location. Furthermore, we didn't find any bedbugs in our room as we were a little bit afraid of as we read some reviews.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank Alex K
Streator,Illinois
Reviewed July 13, 2011

I have stayed at the hotel at least 8 times over the last and I have always had a pleasant stay. I find all the staff friendly and my room always clean. Perfect it is not but at the rate I pay for a room I am thoughly satisfied. I have never seen a bedbug in my room contrary to what the other reviews are saying. I will continue to stay at this hotel as I fine it just fine. Perhaps people are expecting to much. If you want five star service etc. then get a room in a five star hotel and be prepared to pay the high price.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank rocmanil
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed May 11, 2011

DO NOT STAY HERE! The hotel is very dirty, every room is covered with bed bugs!! Someone should shut this place down!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo