If you want a hotel to spent your whole day in this is not the place. If you're planning to visit London this quiet hotel in Kensington will do the trick. It's located five minutes walk from a metro station that will take you to almost every sightseeing place in London. The borough, even if posh, is really nice and you can stroll up to Hyde Park, Holland Park and Notting Hill. The staff were really helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment hotel; some with full kitchens; multilingual staff; restaurant & bar; situated near Kensington Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Citadines South Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige South Kensington Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines South Kensington London, England