We stayed for 12 nights in a one-bedroom apartment. It was tiny, a big chunk of the space was taken by the corridor for some reason. When the sofa bed was unfolded, it was impossible to walk in the living-room. Also, I never understood what the rationale was for the cleaning, when it was done, what was included, etc. We stayed there with two young kids which was painful as the 45 square meters were layed out in a way that meant the usable space was scarce. Location is good though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment hotel; some with full kitchens; multilingual staff; restaurant & bar; situated near Kensington Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsforEveryone so you can book your Citadines South Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige South Kensington Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines South Kensington London, England