Up to Citadines standards. Holborn is more convenient but Kensington is quieter. the location of the tube is a bit farther than expected making travel in bad weather a challenge. The restaurant downstairs is good and not to costly. The shops are close and a starbucks attached to the building. I had to move from Holborn to KEnsington due to a schedule change and I was not disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment hotel; some with full kitchens; multilingual staff; restaurant & bar; situated near Kensington Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Citadines South Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige South Kensington Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines South Kensington London, England