Very convenient for Gloucester Road tube about 8 minutes walk with a Waitrose and Tesco express nearby. I stayed in a studio nearer the front of the building, very light two windows but a little noisey due to traffic on main road, i'm sure some of the rooms at the back would be quieter. Small kitchen area but ok, very clean but shower was not powerful enough and the water was a little on the cool side. Check in and out was efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment hotel; some with full kitchens; multilingual staff; restaurant & bar; situated near Kensington Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines South Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige South Kensington Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines South Kensington London, England