I was working in Cheapside so the location was perfect, a less than 10 minute walk. Also close the the Smithfield/Faringdon area where there are good restaurant options.
The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. This is an "apart'hotel" so that means that it is, basically, a hotel room with a kitchenette. I did find that it was quite cramped - there wasn't a lot of room between the desk and the bed. The bathroom wasn't enormous.
The free wifi won't be breaking any speed records. Good enough for email but not for Netflix, etc.
So, clean and comfortable, good location, just a bit cramped. Good enough for a couple of nights if you need to stay in this part of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment hotel with modern accommodations; multilingual staff; situated in the Financial District. Now offering complimentary WiFi throughout the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Citadines Barbican London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines London Barbican Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines Barbican London England