This was a pretty average hotel, was used for a 3 day business trip. Proximity to tube and the conference hall were both great (less than 5 minute walk to each). Close to coffee shops and restaurants. Room was pretty good - clean, nice bathroom, good bed, good kitchen. The big bottle of water they gave was also great. Only complaint about the room was that there was a sliver of space above the curtain that let in very bright light in the morning. But that's about it. The staff was very friendly and helpful. All in all, a fine hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment hotel with modern accommodations; multilingual staff; situated in the Financial District. Now offering complimentary WiFi throughout the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Barbican London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines London Barbican Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines Barbican London England