If you need to stay near the Barbican center, the Citadines Aparthotel is the right place for you. Europeans know what to expect of Citadines: simple, basic rooms and minimal service for travelers who spend little time in the room and want a safe and modern building with decent central heat and a/c.
The tiny kitchenette has an electric kettle (no coffee maker), small fridge, and electric burner, adequate for simple meals. Eating utensils and china are provided.
Rooms are compact--think sofabed, not king size. Bathrooms are adequate. Linens are not changed daily, nor is there daily maid service. But rooms are clean and fitted with a desk and flat-screen TV. Skip the £12 breakfast and go around the corner to Starbucks or Prêt à Manger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment hotel with modern accommodations; multilingual staff; situated in the Financial District. Now offering complimentary WiFi throughout the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Barbican London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines London Barbican Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines Barbican London England