We stayed 3 nights recentlyin a one bedroom. Citadines has so much space in the rooms, compared to usual Euro city hotels. It is nice not having to walk sideways in your room.
The staff and management were very , very friendly and helpful. Clean, spacious, well-managed. It is amazing how close Barbican is to the Millennium Bridge---Clerkenwell always seemed remote to me, but Just keep walking down Goswell to St. Paul's and the Thames.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment hotel with modern accommodations; multilingual staff; situated in the Financial District. Now offering complimentary WiFi throughout the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Citadines Barbican London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines London Barbican Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines Barbican London England