I staked here for a work in December, we chose it based on postcode and cost as we were going to an event nearby. The hotel seemed ok and we were surprised to find they were apartments off very strange mini hallways. The rooms are very compact but have everything you need, I feel they are designed for people staying for business during the week. The kitchens are good bar the lack of wine glasses and there are mini supermarkets close by. The hotel is a short walk from the tube. The only real downside is there is no real bed just a sofa bed which Is all made up already but is a bit of a pain to put up and fills the room when it is up. I don't think I would stay ageing but if you are going alone not sharing like myself and you want to be self catering then its a good hotel.
The almond croissants and coffee at breakfast were very good!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment hotel with modern accommodations; multilingual staff; situated in the Financial District. Now offering complimentary WiFi throughout the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Citadines Barbican London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines London Barbican Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines Barbican London England