The room was small, it reminded me of the accommodation that I used to stay in as a student at university.
It was very expensive at almost £150 per night and only had a very unfortable sofabed.
The room was not serviced in the three days that I stayed.
The room was very dark and the furnishing, especially the bed looked very shabby.
I shalln't return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartment hotel with modern accommodations; multilingual staff; situated in the Financial District. Now offering complimentary WiFi throughout the building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Barbican London reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines London Barbican Hotel London
- Citadines Hotel London
- Citadines Barbican London England