Hotel was well located and easy to find and the setting was peaceful however on arrival we had to use the reception of the hotel next door (Phoenix) and the 2 girls on reception where not the most helpful. The entrance hallway was shabby with worn carpets and this theme continued into the room. The room was in need of some decorating but was clean and the beds were very comfy so enjoyed a good night's sleep. When we checked out the following morning the reception in this hotel was open and the service was much improved. Overall not a bad hotel if you get a good rate (we paid £75) otherwise not worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kensington Gardens Hotel is a 17 bedroom 2 star central London hotel, located 5 minutes walk from Hyde Park. Bayswater and Queensway underground stations are both within a few minutes walking distance. The hotel is centrally situated for both the business executive and the holiday-maker, with the West End and its shops and theatres within easy reach. Free Wi-Fi is always included when making a reservation with Kensington Gardens Hotel. Check-in time is from 1 pm onward. There is a complimentary luggage storage facility at the hotel. Reception is manned from 8 am to 5 pm. The reception at Phoenix hotel, next door at 1-8 Kensington Gardens Square, will assist during other hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kensington Gardens Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kensington Gardens Top Hotel
- Top Hotel London
- London Top Hotel
- Kensington Gardens Hotel London, England